More roads in Punjab: Govt. to spend more than Rs. 1.4bn on only 56 km of roads in Rawalpindi
The Chairman Planning and Development Board (P&DD) Muhammad Jahanzeb Khan presided over the meeting in which schemes of Provincial Development Working Party’s (PDWP) were approved for current fiscal year 2015-16.
According to a spokesman for the P&DD, the approved development schemes include: rehabilitation of a road from Lower Topa (Danna) to Gulehra Gali to Patriata Top, coming to a total length of 17 kms and a cost of Rs. 327.298 million; construction of Mandra Chakwal Road to Rawat Chakbeli Road via Pind Bala Paimal, coming to a total length of 9.22 km at the cost of Rs. 467.735 million; and widening/improvement of road from Kallar Kahar to Choa Saiden Shah length, coming to a total length of 30.50 km and a cost of Rs. 679.751 million.
- Supreme Court wants Nasla Tower demolished in a week03:45 PM | 25 Oct, 2021
- T20 World Cup: Scotland to face Afghanistan today03:23 PM | 25 Oct, 2021
- FC Team secures second consecutive Gobi's Paints Polo Cup trophy02:51 PM | 25 Oct, 2021
- Celebrities over the moon after Pakistan’s historic triumph over ...01:40 PM | 25 Oct, 2021
- Hilarious memes flood Twitter after Pakistan end losing streak ...12:58 PM | 25 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani stars excited for Pak-India T20 World Cup clash07:37 PM | 24 Oct, 2021
- Waqar Zaka advises Shah Rukh Khan to settle in Pakistan07:00 PM | 24 Oct, 2021
- Shahveer Jafry ties the knot with Ayesha Baig in enchanting ceremony03:30 PM | 24 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021