PFA officials beaten by hotel workers owned by PML-N's Raja Ashfaq Sarwar
According to media reports, DG PFA Noor ul Amin Mengal was targeted by outlaws who used to beat tourists and disgrace them on Mall road of Murree.
DG Noor ul Amin was attacked when he entered the former minister ‘s hotel and ordered to seal it on the filthy environment.
The attackers misbehaved the senior state officer, used foul language against him and tried to hit him but his staff took all the slaps and punch on their body.
After one hour police came to rescue the officials and remained reluctant to take any action against the goons. PFA has sealed the hotel of Raja Ashfaq Sarwar and given application to lodge FIR.
Raja Ashfaq is a veteran politician, who remained Member Provincial Assembly of Punjab for four consecutive terms during 1988-90, 1990-93, 1993-96 & 1997-99.
He held the portfolio of Minister for Labour and Human Resource in the last tenure of PML-N.
Earlier, Raja has faced public fury on not serving and resolving the basic problems of the vicinity. People held him responsible for not doing development projects in the area.
A large number of people surrounded his vehicle and shouted slogans against him when he was going to Geyhal in a motorcade to address a public meeting.
- Pakistan FM discusses Palestine issue with Chinese counterpart amid ...10:42 PM | 15 May, 2021
- UAE’s Etihad, flydubai airlines cancel flights to Israel amid ...09:23 PM | 15 May, 2021
- Israel destroys another Gaza building housing offices of Al Jazeera, ...07:52 PM | 15 May, 2021
- Bollywood diva Madhuri Dixit turns 5404:47 PM | 15 May, 2021
- Here's what your favourite stars wore on Eid-ul-Fitr11:51 AM | 15 May, 2021
- ‘Uncle Sargam’ — Renowned columnist, TV artist Farooq Qaiser ...09:19 PM | 14 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021
- 10 Tips for Success during the Last Ashra of Ramadan08:26 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Stars who have insured their body parts07:06 PM | 4 May, 2021
- Best-dressed Stars at Oscars Red Carpet 202105:52 PM | 2 May, 2021