Saifuddin who confronted Jamal Leghari issues defiant message for upcoming polls
Saifuddin, who shot to fame for asking tough questions to the chieftain of Leghari tribe, asserted in his message that Legharis had done nothing to improve the condition of the area.
He questioned the efficacy of the former lawmaker and also alleged that they were involved in illegal grabbing of land.
The young boy asserted that many rebels will surface in the run up to next polls, adding that he will not tell a lie about the performance of the top political guns.
The video comes on the heels of clarification by Leghari who assured security to Saifuddin and highlighted the development work carried out in the area.
Leghari, a former member of Punjab Assembly, was rounded up by voters a few days back, who cast doubts about his performance and absence as a lawmaker.
A day earlier, Daily Ausaf had reported that an FIR had been registered against Saifuddin for confronting the all-powerful Leghari bigwig.
Not only Leghari faced the wrath of his people, Sardar Jan mazari and Pakistan Peoples Party leader Sohail Anwar Siyal was also grilled by the voters, the videos of which are stumping the internet and are termed as 'winds of change'.
- Turkish President Erdogan calls for settlement of Kashmir issue under ...11:36 AM | 22 Sep, 2021
- Mardan orphan student sets record by obtaining full marks in matric10:57 AM | 22 Sep, 2021
- Taliban ask to speak at UN, nominate Suhail Shaheen as Afghan envoy10:32 AM | 22 Sep, 2021
- PM Imran hints at civil war if Taliban fail to form inclusive govt in ...10:06 AM | 22 Sep, 2021
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...09:33 AM | 22 Sep, 2021
- Bakhtawar Bhutto sends adorable birthday gift to brother Bilawal04:36 PM | 21 Sep, 2021
- Neha Rajpoot and Shahbaz Taseer spark marriage rumours05:00 PM | 21 Sep, 2021
- Birthday wishes pour in for Kareena Kapoor Khan03:16 PM | 21 Sep, 2021