Flag hoisting ceremony held at Pak HC in New Delhi
High Commissioner Sohail Mahmood hoisted the National Flag and congratulated Pakistan nationals in India on this auspicious occasion, a message received here from New Delhi said. Students of Pakistan School presented tableau on national songs.
Deputy High Commissioner Syed Haider Shah read messages of the President and the Prime Minister of Pakistan.
President, PM felicitate nation on Pakistan Day, ... 12:26 PM | 23 Mar, 2019
ISLAMABAD - The President and Prime Minister in their separate messages on Pakistan Day, have stressed the need to ...
High Commissioner Sohail Mahmood and other diplomatic staff of the high commission also performed cake cutting ceremony to celebrate the anniversary.
At the end of the ceremony, Mrs Mahwish Sohail, wife of the High Commissioner, distributed gifts among the students.
A day earlier, Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi had extended best wishes to the people of Pakistan on the national day - a gesture welcomed by Prime Minister Imran Khan.
The day is being observed to commemorate the passage of Lahore Resolution on this day in 1940, under which the Muslims of the sub-continent set the agenda of a separate homeland for themselves.
- Goswami Whatsapp leaks expose unholy nexus of fascist Modi, Indian ...11:15 AM | 18 Jan, 2021
- Back to school: Matric, intermediate classes resume after 2-month ...10:46 AM | 18 Jan, 2021
- Coronavirus: Pakistan reports 1,920 new cases, 46 deaths10:20 AM | 18 Jan, 2021
- Live Open Market Foreign Currency Exchange Rates in Pakistan today - ...08:55 AM | 18 Jan, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 18 January 202108:34 AM | 18 Jan, 2021
- Intrigue Grows as Celebrities and Influencers Upload Pictures with ...03:45 PM | 15 Jan, 2021
- PSL 6 – Who will sing the anthem for Pakistan Super League 2021?11:42 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- COVID-19 – How many vaccine doses Pakistan and neighbouring ...08:34 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- 10 women celebs who lent their star power to UN06:50 PM | 5 Jan, 2021