Data Darbar blast facilitator in CTD custody for 20 days
Earlier, the CTD officials produced the alleged facilitator, Mohsin Khan, before ATC Judge Sajjad Ahmad. The investigation officer requested the court for grant of 60-day physical remand for recovery of explosives and information of other accused.
However, the court handed over the accused to the CTD for 20 days and ordered for producing him on expiry of the remand term.
The alleged facilitator was a resident of Shabqadar in Charsadda district and he was arrested during a raid at his hideout in Bhatti Gate by the CTD.
It is pertinent to mention that Data Darbar suicide blast claimed at least 13 lives, including five police officials and a security guard.
- Pakistan’s ‘unstoppable' athletes clinch 13 medals at Mount ...01:24 PM | 26 Sep, 2022
- President, PM express grief over martyrdom of Army officers in ...12:18 PM | 26 Sep, 2022
- When is Eid Milad-un Nabi 2022? Here's everything you need to know ...11:52 AM | 26 Sep, 2022
- Leaked audio clips of PM Shehbaz, ministers up for sale on dark web: ...11:24 AM | 26 Sep, 2022
- Sonya Hussyn seen at concert in Toronto after Hum Awards ceremony11:53 PM | 25 Sep, 2022
- Sehar Khan jokes about Faysal Quraishi's bright coloured shirt10:19 PM | 25 Sep, 2022
- 'Are we sick?' asks Ali Zafar in note on moral standards of society09:16 PM | 25 Sep, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022