FIR registered against PTM activist Gulalai Ismail for delivering anti-state speeches
ISLAMABAD - A First Information Report (FIR) has been registered against Pashtun Tahaffuz Movement (PTM) activist Gulalai Ismail for making an anti-state speech.
According to media reports, the case was registered in the jurisdiction of Islamabad’s Shahzad Town Police Station which also included Section 7 of the Anti-Terrorism Act 1999 (ATA).
It was stated in the FIR that Gulalai Ismail delivered an anti-state and hate speech during a protest rally organized in Islamabad against murder and alleged rape of 10-year-old girl Farishta.
Close relative of Farishta arrested in ... 02:58 PM | 22 May, 2019
ISLAMABAD - The capital police arrested a close relative of Farishta, a 10-year-old girl who was raped before being ...
During her speech, Gulalai incited Pashtuns against the government and armed forces. According to the FIR, Gulalai Ismail used foul language against Pakistan and its institutions.
The rape-murder of Farishta has jolted the capital administration. The victim had gone out of her home last Wednesday but did not return, according to the First Information Report (FIR) lodged by her father, Gul Nabi; it is also alleged that the FIR was not lodged in time by the police which kept delaying it.
Rape-murder of 10-year-old Farishta jolts Pakistan 02:25 PM | 21 May, 2019
ISLAMABAD - A 10-year-old girl was murdered after rape in Pakistan's capital city Islamabad, stirring concerns among ...
As the search was underway both by the law enforcers and the family, the mutilated body of the victim was found dumped in Chak Shahzad, five days after she had gone missing; her body was shifted to the Poly Clinic Hospital for a post-mortem report.
Farishta belonged to Khyber Pakhtunkhwa’s Mohmand Agency district and her rape-murder prompted calls on social media for speedy arrest of culprits.
Earlier, Prime Minister Imran Khan took strong exception to the delay in arrest of the SHO, Shahzad Town, Islamabad, in the Farishta case, despite lodging of an FIR a day earlier and sought an explanation from the Deputy Inspector General (Operations) and Inspector General of Police.
PM Imran in action after Army condemns ... 12:28 AM | 23 May, 2019
ISLAMABAD –Prime Minister Imran Khan on Wednesday took strong exception to the delay in arrest of the SHO, Shahzad ...
The Superintendent of Police (SP), Islamabad has also been made an officer on special duty (OSD).
Pakistan military spokesperson, Major General Asif Ghafoor also condemned the brutal rape-murder in strongest words and offered assistance in the investigations of the rape-murder case.
- French prime minister resigns01:13 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Hayme Ana from Diriliş: Ertuğrul is a phenomenal actress: Aisha ...12:38 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Better compliance of SOPs by people helped to contain spread of ...12:37 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Bollywood choreographer Saroj Khan passes away at 7110:50 AM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Kashmiri lives also matter, says Mehwish Hayat10:15 AM | 3 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020