Petrol price may go up this month, says minister
In a statement the minister went on to say that public should not expect any cut in petroleum prices this month. instead the prices may witness a hike, he added.
However he said that so far no summary has been prepared for increase in prices.
According to the formal procedure country's Prime Minister approves or disapproves any suggestion made by Oil and Gas Regulatory Authority (OGRA) in this regard.
- CJCSC Gen Nadeem in Azerbaijan to enhance bilateral cooperation04:39 PM | 3 Mar, 2021
- The Rock shares his experience after trying cupping therapy for the ...03:04 PM | 3 Mar, 2021
- 10 celebrities who are left-handed05:11 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021