PPP's Qasim Zia granted bail in corruption case
The court has ordered Zia to submit a surety bond of Rs 100,000 against the bail.
The National Accountability Bureau (NAB) had arrested PPP leader on August 8 under the charges of being one of the accused in a fraud case of worth Rs 100 million.
As per a statement by NAB, the accused was arrested on allegations of cheating public at large, misappropriation, and embezzlement of funds and criminal breach of trust. The accused – along with other directors – fraudulently deprived general public of their hard-earned money.
NAB further said that they had received over 80 complaints of fraud against the former head of Pakistan Hockey Federation (PHF).
- Why is ‘Imran Khan’ riding a rickshaw in Sialkot? (VIDEO)09:47 PM | 18 Jan, 2021
- Smart lockdown in several areas of Gujranwala, Lahore including DHA, ...09:03 PM | 18 Jan, 2021
- Nora Fatehi 'had fun last night' with Turkish chef Burak in Dubai ...07:29 PM | 18 Jan, 2021
- Mahira Khan recovers from COVID-19 infection, announces return to TV ...04:41 PM | 18 Jan, 2021
- Pakistani actor Huma Nawab loses Rs0.2 million to online scammers04:10 PM | 18 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- COVID-19 – How many vaccine doses Pakistan and neighbouring ...08:34 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- 10 women celebs who lent their star power to UN06:50 PM | 5 Jan, 2021