CM Sindh announces lockdown on Friday & SOP for Taravih prayer
KARACHI –Sindh province, Chief Minister Sindh Murad Ali Shah has announced that Taravih prayers in mosque will be restricted to 3-5 persons across Sindh province during the holy month of Ramazan.
In a video message on Thursday night Murad Ali Shah also requested other persons to offer prayers and Taravih prayers at home and said that in consultation with medical professionals, we have taken the difficult decision to follow previous SOP for Friday prayers (3 to 5 people).
Sindh Chief Minister Syed Murad Ali Shah announces lockdown on Friday & announces SOP for Taravih..... pic.twitter.com/GSzaWZB3gJ— CMHouseSindh (@SindhCMHouse) April 23, 2020
CM Sindh said that mosques across the province will remain open and Taraweeh prayers will be offered as usual but only the staff will be allowed to participate.
He said that this decision in no way contradicts the decision taken by the federal government, and has been taken in consultation with President Arif Alvi. A clarification to that effect has also been tweeted by the President himself.
It is feared that the coronavirus pandemic will spread massively if large gathering are not avoided.
- Two students test positive for coronavirus in Punjab11:47 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- ‘You are our heroes’: CJCSC Gen Nadeem confers civil awards on ...09:54 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Saudi Arabia announces to restore Umrah pilgrimage in phases09:32 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Brand Spectrum wins Best Social Media Campaign recognition at ...09:12 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan Army inducts powerful VT-4 tanks with ultra-modern technology08:01 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Alizeh Shah looks unrecognisable in her new purple hair05:25 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Armeena Khan praises spot person's amazing vocals03:30 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Madam Noor Jehan's house should be turned into a museum: Shaan Shahid02:07 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan terms Kashmir, Palestine disputes as UN's most long-standing ...11:18 AM | 22 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020