Afghan intelligence agency hosted Indian spy Yadav in Kabul
Security forces arrested the Indian spy from Balochistan province on Thursday. His arrest was confirmed by Balochistan Home Minister Sarfaraz Bugti, who said Yadav was working for Research and Analysis Wing and was in contact with Baloch separatists and other militant organisations.
The Indian spy also confessed that a senior officer of Afghan intelligence agency had arranged his meeting with Baloch separatist Dr Allah Nazar.
Yadav, who has been taken to Islamabad for interrogation, also admitted his involvement in terrorist activities in Karachi and Balochistan.
Pakistan has repeatedly alleged that Indian spy agencies have been providing support to militants in Balochistan and other sectarian extremists.
In the past Pakistan had provided proof of Indian support of terrorism to the Indian authorities in a high-level meeting at Sharm-el-Shaikh, and also provided proof of the same at the United Nations more recently.
- Pakistan to introduce Asia's first ever e-passport service next year11:58 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Olaf Scholz takes over as German chancellor11:40 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Aurangabad 'honour killing': Indian teen arrested for beheading ...11:19 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Indian lover crashes ex-girlfriend's wedding ceremony in viral video11:03 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Pakistani stars condemn Faisalabad incident08:42 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Pakistani filmmaker Samar Khan's 'Out Swing' wins at Sport Film ...05:30 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Kareena Kapoor and Aryan Khan among most searched celebrities in India03:00 PM | 8 Dec, 2021