All PAF front bases made fully operational amid Indian air chief's threats
ISLAMABAD - Following recent threat by Indian air chief, all forward airbases of Pakistan Air Force (PAF) have been made fully operational on Wednesday.
The decision was taken during the visit of Air Chief Marshal Sohail Aman to Forward Operation Airbase in Siachin where he also flew Meraj fighting jet during a PAF exercise. A fighter squadron carried out higher and lower altitude flights.
The PAF jets flew near Siachin during the exercises as PAF showed its expertise and readiness for war on short notice.
While addressing the PAF officers, the air chief stated that Pakistan Air Force is ready throughout the year to respond to any attack, adding that the nation should not be worried over threatening statements of enemy.
"If anyone tried to do some kind of misadventure with Pakistan, it will face befitting response which will be remembered for generations," he asserted.
In an unprecedented move, Indian Air Chief Marshal B S Dhanoa has written a personal letter to nearly 12,000 officers of the Indian Air Force (IAF), asking them “to be prepared for operations with our present holdings, at a very short notice,” reported Indian Express news.
“In the present scenario, there is an ever persistent sub-conventional threat. Therefore, we need to be prepared for operations with our present holdings, at a very short notice," the letter states.
- Malik Riaz refutes allegations leveled against him in Uzma Khan ...02:01 PM | 31 May, 2020
- Islamabad makes wearing face masks mandatory in all public places12:31 PM | 31 May, 2020
- NDMA activates another two separate hotlines to counter locust, ...11:27 AM | 31 May, 2020
- At least 7 killed, 30 injured after Multan-bound bus overturns near ...10:31 AM | 31 May, 2020
- Zaira Wasim deactivates social media accounts over trolling03:41 PM | 30 May, 2020
- Kylie Jenner is not a billionaire, says Forbes03:09 PM | 30 May, 2020
- Grammy-winning artists from 7 countries collaborate for a Pakistani ...05:16 PM | 29 May, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020