5th Chief Of The Naval Staff Open Shooting Championship commences in Karachi
During the championship,a total of 24 events will be contested in Pistol, Rifle and Shotgun categories for Men, Women and Youth on different ranges. For the sake of sport shooting enthusiasts, five events of Big Bore Pistol, Big Bore Rifle (300 Mtrs) and 0.22 Open Sight (50 Mtrs) categories have been included in the Championship as ‘Festival Matches’ which will be open to all and Non-Scoring towards overall points of the championship.
5th #CNS Open Shooting Championship(23-29 September,2019)starts in #Karachi today.More than 400 shooters including men & women from #PakNavy, #AirForce, #Punjab, #Sindh, #Balochistan, #KPK,HEC,ASF,FRA and #Wapda are participating in this Championship. @dgprPaknavy @PakistanNavy pic.twitter.com/0TuTu7zu6R— Press Information Department Lahore (@Pid_Lahore) September 23, 2019
All matches will be contested under the umbrella of National Rifle Association of Pakistan (NRAP) as per International Sports Shooting Federation latest rules and regulations.
Apart from Pakistan Navy, teams from Sister Services, provinces and various other organizations are participating in the mega event.
The CNS Open Shooting Championship is a biennial sports event; first edition of which was introduced back in 2008. Pakistan Navy has hosted and won all 4 previous Championships consecutively.
- Teenage girl killed in Indian unprovoked ceasefire violations along ...04:01 PM | 5 Aug, 2020
- PM Imran expresses pain and grief over loss of lives in Beirut ...03:36 PM | 5 Aug, 2020
- If offered, I would love to work in Pakistan: Engin Altan Düzyatan01:53 PM | 5 Aug, 2020
- Saba Qamar, Bilal Ashraf & others grieve over the tragic explosions ...01:10 PM | 5 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020