We will continue to work with Afghan govt to stamp out terrorism scourge: PM
He went on to say that government of Pakistan and armed forces are fighting against terrorism together. The ongoing operation Zarb-e-Azb in North Waziristan has broken back of terrorists in the country. Pakistan slams terrorism in all its forms and manifestations, he added.
He said this while presiding over a high level meeting here on Monday. A set of issues including internal security situation of the country and post Kabul terror incident situation featured in the meeting.
It was also decided in the meeting that matter of meddling by India in Pakistan will be raised in every forum in the world.
The proposed visit to India by foreign secretary Aizaz Chaudhry and its agenda also came under discussion in the meeting.
The PM was informed in details about the outcome of investigation made from India spy agency RAW agent Kulbhushan Yadav
National Security Advisor Naseer Khan Janjua briefed the PM in details on progress in investigation into Pathankot incident.
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - 15 June 202109:50 AM | 15 Jun, 2021
- Pakistan reports lowest single day Covid-19 cases since October09:03 AM | 15 Jun, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 15 June 202108:45 AM | 15 Jun, 2021
- China alleges ‘political manipulation’ as G7 leaders discuss BRI ...12:15 AM | 15 Jun, 2021
- PSL 2021 – Colin, Iftikhar power Islamabad United to 8-wicket win ...11:59 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- Producer of Christchurch mosque attack movie resigns after backlash05:02 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- Meesha Shafi becomes certified yoga instructor04:20 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- Ushna Shah and Juveria Abbasi enjoy beach day out03:05 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021