We will continue to work with Afghan govt to stamp out terrorism scourge: PM
He went on to say that government of Pakistan and armed forces are fighting against terrorism together. The ongoing operation Zarb-e-Azb in North Waziristan has broken back of terrorists in the country. Pakistan slams terrorism in all its forms and manifestations, he added.
He said this while presiding over a high level meeting here on Monday. A set of issues including internal security situation of the country and post Kabul terror incident situation featured in the meeting.
It was also decided in the meeting that matter of meddling by India in Pakistan will be raised in every forum in the world.
The proposed visit to India by foreign secretary Aizaz Chaudhry and its agenda also came under discussion in the meeting.
The PM was informed in details about the outcome of investigation made from India spy agency RAW agent Kulbhushan Yadav
National Security Advisor Naseer Khan Janjua briefed the PM in details on progress in investigation into Pathankot incident.
- PTCL internet services disrupted in parts of Pakistan10:14 AM | 19 Aug, 2022
- Man kills two sisters, their friend for honour in Peshawar10:04 AM | 19 Aug, 2022
- Islamabad police produce Shahbaz Gill in court to seek extension in ...09:22 AM | 19 Aug, 2022
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...08:38 AM | 19 Aug, 2022
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan – 19 August 202208:16 AM | 19 Aug, 2022
- Saboor Aly teases husband Ali Ansari in a hilarious video07:59 PM | 18 Aug, 2022
- 'Kaisi Teri Khudgarzi' slammed for glorifying abuse, violence10:21 PM | 18 Aug, 2022
- Hira and Mani share hilarious new video from London11:20 PM | 18 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022