Three injured in explosion outside Pakistan's Consulate in Afghanistan
Foreign Office Spokesman, Dr Faisal detailed on Sunday that the explosion took place in the holding area of the facility, adding that Pakistani staff was safe.
IED exploded outside holding area of our Consulate General in Jalalabad. All Pakistani staff are safe. One policeman and two applicants are reportedly wounded. We are in contact with Afghan authorities to ensure strengthened security for Consulate General’s premises and personnel— Spokesperson 🇵🇰 MoFA (@ForeignOfficePk) August 25, 2019
Dr Faisal said the wounded include a policeman and two applicants.
We are in contact with Afghan authorities to ensure strengthened security for Consulate General’s premises and personnel, the spokesperson said.
- 500-year-old mosque discovered in Pakistan’s capital (VIDEO)07:12 PM | 18 Jan, 2021
- PM Imran hails CM Khalid’s plan to turn Gilgit-Baltistan into ...06:41 PM | 18 Jan, 2021
- Stranded crew of seized PIA plane returns to Pakistan today06:09 PM | 18 Jan, 2021
- PDM rallies to reach Islamabad by 1pm tomorrow, announces Fazlur ...05:33 PM | 18 Jan, 2021
- ECP suspends 154 MPs including Fawad Chaudhry for not filing assets ...05:13 PM | 18 Jan, 2021
- Pakistani actor Huma Nawab loses Rs0.2 million to online scammers04:10 PM | 18 Jan, 2021
- Saboor Aly sheds light on the beauty standards of entertainment ...02:50 PM | 18 Jan, 2021
- Kim Kardashian hits 200 million followers mark on Instagram01:28 PM | 18 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- COVID-19 – How many vaccine doses Pakistan and neighbouring ...08:34 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- 10 women celebs who lent their star power to UN06:50 PM | 5 Jan, 2021