Daughters move court to file case against their father
Iffat and Zehra along with their mother, Kaneez Fatima, appeared before the court and submitted an application to lodge a case against their father Liaqat.
According to the application, l their father ousted their mother Kaneez Fatima from house and forced them to start a job in a factory by leaving their study midway.
When they started the job, their father used to snatch their salaries and beat them on not giving the money, the girls further alleged.
The accused was planning to murder them, the application states, adding that the victims should be provided security.
The court ordered the police to provide security and sought a report on application for lodging a case against Liaqat.
- Shaheen shines in Qalandars enthralling win against Kings11:55 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Indian man killed by own rooster during cockfight10:25 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- No Pakistani bowler, all-rounder among top players in latest ICC test ...09:34 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Petroleum prices will remain the same in March, confirms Finance ...08:08 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Myanmar military fires UN ambassador after anti-coup speech amid 7 ...07:21 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Osman Khalid Butt takes to social media after 'wedding' pics with ...05:41 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Lady Gaga's French dogs returned unharmed06:52 PM | 27 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021