PM Abbasi invites Groupe Renault to consider Pakistan as next investment destination
The prime minister informed that Pakistan is expected to become a 500,000 annual car market by 2023. Renault, Kia, Hyundai and a number of other automakers are entering the market to supplement Toyota, Honda and Suzuki. The prime minister invited the Groupe Renault to consider Pakistan as their next investment destination.
He said that with a car sales market of 0.3 million units per year, Pakistan has a huge potential in automobiles and auto-parts. He further stated that Renault is committed to bring its best products for Pakistani customers as it is looking at the market as one with huge growth potential.
- Video fiasco: PTI files plea with ECP seeking disqualification of ...11:45 AM | 3 Mar, 2021
- Swat female teacher arrested for ‘slitting throat’ of ...11:30 AM | 3 Mar, 2021
- Faisal Vawda resigns from NA to avoid disqualification10:48 AM | 3 Mar, 2021
- Indian Supreme Court asks rape accused to marry victim10:30 AM | 3 Mar, 2021
- Foreign Currency Exchange Rates in Pakistan today - 2021-March-03- ...09:45 AM | 3 Mar, 2021
- 'Darlings’ – Alia Bhatt collaborates with Shahrukh Khan for first ...07:06 PM | 2 Mar, 2021
- Mere Paas Tum Ho actor Rehmat Ajmal looks stunning on her Mayoun03:15 PM | 2 Mar, 2021
- Justin Bieber celebrates 27th birthday03:25 PM | 2 Mar, 2021
- 10 celebrities who are left-handed05:11 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021