Aamir Liaquat's wife rushed to hospital after second marriage scandal surfaces
KARACHI - Renowned television personality Dr. Aamir Liaquat Hussain's wife, Bushra Aamir, was shifted to the hospital as her health deteriorated apparently after the second marriage controversy hit her husband.
Duaa Aamir, a daughter of the politician-cum-anchorperson, took to Twitter on Sunday, a day after the scandal surfaced, saying "Mama is in emergency, she is not well".
The only daughter of the Aamir Liaquat and Bushra also asked the people for prayers for the speedy recovery of her mother. However, she did not share the details about what kind of health issues her mother is facing.
Mama is in emergency, she is not well. Please pray for her.— Duaa (@duaaart_) June 24, 2018
As she shared the story on Twitter seeking prayers, several social media users prayed for her mother's speedy recovery.
Allah Sehat de or salamat rakhe hamari piyari Bushra ma'am ko Ameen...!!— Hermain Abdani (@HermainAbdani) June 24, 2018
اللہ پاک انہیں جلد صحتیابی اور استقامت عطا فرمائے... وہ ایک نڈر اور بہادر خاتون ہیں جن کے قدم کبھی متزلزل نہیں ہوئے اور وہ ہمیشہ اپنی جگہ کھڑی رہیں. اللہ بہتر جانتا ہے— Atta ur Rehman Khan (@BaZabaanEAtta) June 25, 2018
Allah pak apki ammi ko shifa e kamila or sehait or lambi zindagi de inshaAllah Ameen suma AMEEN— Ayesha siddiqui (@Aishasi24797235) June 24, 2018
Syeda Bushra Aamir is an Advocate high court, ex-producer at Geo TV and a Phd student. The couple has two kids, a son named Ahmed Aamir, and daughter Dua Aamir.
Dr. Aamir, however, did not share any information about his wife Bushra's health on his Twitter handle.
Aamir Liauqat caught in second marriage ... 04:24 PM | 23 Jun, 2018
KARACHI: Pakistani celebrities have been concealing 'spicy' aspects of their personalities, however, the elections ...
But, the anchorperson on June 24 apparently remarked about the reports of his suspected marriage with Syeda Tuba Anwar, an employee of Bol TV Network, where Dr Aamir is currently working.
The outspoken leader uploaded a 'defiant' message saying, he will not lose, tagging Syeda Tauba Anwar as well.
Reports surfaced on Friday claimed that renowned televangelist and Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf's candidate for NA-245 has allegedly tied the knot with Tuba.
According to a report by Dunya News, the Bol TV anchor tied the knot with Syeda Tuba Anwar a few months ago, however, he has not mentioned his second wife in the affidavit submitted along with the nomination papers.
Aamir Liaquat, who has been in the news for all the wrong reasons over a period of time, has denied his second marriage in a press conference.
- Four young Kashmiris martyred in fresh act of Indian terrorism02:48 PM | 25 May, 2020
- Pakistan surpasses 56,000 cases of coronavirus – 1,154 confirmed ...01:51 PM | 25 May, 2020
- Airbus team to arrive in Karachi today for investigation of PIA plane ...01:25 PM | 25 May, 2020
- Afghanistan to free up to 2,000 Taliban prisoners after ceasefire11:25 AM | 25 May, 2020
- Indian female school teacher suspended over ‘pro-Pakistan lines’ ...10:46 AM | 25 May, 2020
- Zara Abid presumed dead, not amongst the survivors of PIA plane crash05:13 PM | 23 May, 2020
- Netflix announces Élite season 4 with returning cast members04:07 PM | 23 May, 2020
- Alizeh Shah, Nida & Yasir Nawaz allegedly test positive for ...02:38 PM | 23 May, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020