Indian troops killed two Kashmiri youth in Sopore
SRINAGAR - Indian troops in their fresh act of state terrorism martyred two Kashmiri youth in Sopore town today (Thursday).
According to Kashmir Media Service (KMS), the troops martyred the youth during a cordon and search operation in Hardshiva area of the town.
The dead bodies of the youth were not recovered yet while the operation was going on.
The occupation authorities have snapped the 2G internet service in the area while high-speed 4G connectivity remains suspended in entire occupied Kashmir since August 05, last year, when fascist Modi government repealed the special status of the territory and placed it under strict military siege.
Meanwhile, the troops during another operation arrested half a dozen youth in different areas of Badgam district.
- Over 300 cases of COVID-19 reported in Sindh Police in 2 days07:56 PM | 4 Jul, 2020
- PPSC to restart interviewing candidates as lockdown eased07:44 PM | 4 Jul, 2020
- Two injured after two trains collide near Rahim Yar Khan07:37 PM | 4 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan surpasses 226,000 cases of coronavirus – 4,662 confirmed ...07:20 PM | 4 Jul, 2020
- FIA nabs four allegedly working for international child pornography ...07:00 PM | 4 Jul, 2020
- I appeal the President to help the needy artists of Pakistan: Ali ...02:22 PM | 4 Jul, 2020
- I will go to court to lift the ban on PUBG: Wakar Zaqa06:31 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Samina Peerzada pays her respects to the late Saroj Khan03:22 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020