Man arrested for allegedly spreading fake news about COVID-19
LAHORE – The city police has claimed to have arrested a man for allegedly spreading fake news about the novel coronavirus and creating panic among the masses using social media.
According to the media details, the suspect was peddling fake news through social media citing that a family of his area has contracted coronavirus.
Taking notice of the rumors, the family approached the police and lodged a case against the suspect upon which the police took prompt action and apprehended the suspect from his residence in the city.
- KSA indicates health standards as primary criteria for Hajj pilgrims03:10 PM | 7 Jul, 2020
- LHC extends Shehbaz Sharif's bail in assets beyond means case02:09 PM | 7 Jul, 2020
- Usman Mukhtar's short film 'Bench' wins at South Shore Film Festival ...01:32 PM | 7 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020