PM Imran inspects multiple state-owned hospitals in surprise visit
SARGODHA - Prime Minister Imran Khan visited a couple of state-owned hospitals on Saturday, inquiring about the facilities being provided to the patients.
The premier paid a surprise visit to DHQ Sargodha and inspected different wards of the health facility. He also interacted with the ailing patients and inquired about the facilities being provided and whether they were up to the standards or not. On the occasion, doctors and nurses apprised the premier about the number of beds in contrast to the patients.
The prime minister later arrived at DHQ Khushab and inspected different sections of the health facility. In both the surprise visits, the premier was informed about the paucity of beds as compared to the patients.
Reportedly, PM Khan was not escorted by security motorcade during his visits which were kept secret; Special Assistant to Prime Minister for National Health Dr Zafar Mirza and Principal Secretary Azam Khan also accompanied Imran Khan during the visits.
- Nawaz Sharif expected to travel for London in 48 hours11:13 AM | 17 Nov, 2019
- Railways Minister inaugurates Safari tourism train in Rawalpindi10:08 AM | 17 Nov, 2019
- National economy back on track, says Hafeez Shaikh09:24 AM | 17 Nov, 2019
- Nawaz ECL case: Federal Cabinet to decide about filing appeal against ...08:44 AM | 17 Nov, 2019
- MQM founder Altaf Hussain requests Indian PM Modi for asylum, ...11:51 PM | 16 Nov, 2019
- I was hypersexualised as a teenager in Hollywood: Scarlett Johansson03:10 PM | 16 Nov, 2019
- Mira Sethi marries childhood friend02:42 PM | 16 Nov, 2019
- Here's how fans have reacted to Hamza Ali Abbasi's decision to quit ...02:07 PM | 16 Nov, 2019
- Azadi March: Chaudhry brothers active for compromise talks as Fazl ...12:08 AM | 5 Nov, 2019
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019
- Google releases the list of most popular Pakistani YouTube Ads of 201803:31 PM | 25 Jan, 2019