Cantonment poll results unmasked ‘dharna conspiracy’, says Pervaiz Rasheed
Interacting with media here, the top PML-N leader said the people in the cantonment boards have showed the general voting trend that the whole nation had shown in the general elections of 2013.
He said those who had been making claims that they had the majority have proven wrong now. “Their pack of lies also lies exposed.”
The minister said the government has forgiven Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) chairman Imran Khan but he should seek forgiveness from the people of Pakistan for attacking sovereign Parliament, Presidency and Islamabad station of the state-run Pakistan Television.
On the occasion, Rasheed urged the PTI chief to come back to container and tell who the people behind the ‘dharna conspiracy’ were.
He also observed that PTI’s vote bank has suffered because of their baseless allegations.
- realme C25Y makes a comeback on an amazing price of Rs28,99904:35 PM | 3 Oct, 2022
- IHC larger bench discharges contempt notice against ex-PM Imran Khan02:15 PM | 3 Oct, 2022
- Shahnawaz Amir’s remand extended in Sarah Inam murder case01:34 PM | 3 Oct, 2022
- CM Pervez Elahi inaugurates Punjab Ehsaas Rashan Riayat Programme12:47 PM | 3 Oct, 2022
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...11:53 AM | 3 Oct, 2022
- Ali Sethi and Shae Gill take 'Pasoori' to live concert in London07:00 PM | 2 Oct, 2022
- Naimal Khawar's post workout glow leaves fans stunned09:02 PM | 2 Oct, 2022
- Hira Mani and Rahim Pardesi's new song 'Mera Naam' is out now08:35 PM | 2 Oct, 2022
- US cipher is a reality, says PTI05:20 PM | 2 Oct, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022