Zardari announces Rs1 bln development projects for Liyari
The former president, while addressing a rally in PPP’s stronghold Liyari, announced that water sanitation issues of the area will be figured out within three months by Sindh government. Liyari has been loyal to PPP for a long time, he said and recalled that Benazir Bhutto had a special affection towards this town.
He went on to say that Benazir Bhutto got him elected as MNA for the Liyari constituency. Locals of Liyari have been sacrificing their lives while chanting the slogans such as ‘Jiye Bhutto’, the PPP co-chairman added.
Zardari vowed to stand by the federal government of PML-N in order to build an economically stable Pakistan. He also promised to speak for the rights of every province of Pakistan.
He announced that party matters will now be handed over to young generation so that they can understand the political ideology of PPP. We have kicked off our electioneering campaign for upcoming general polls and will continue holding such rallies onward, PPP co-chairman said.
Asif Ali Zardari, on the occasion, also recalled memories of his marriage ceremony that was held in the same ground where today’s rally was arranged.
- ‘Aik Thi Laila’: Yasir Hussain, Iqra Aziz take their relationship ...11:49 PM | 11 Aug, 2022
- Sadaf Kanwal and Shahroz Sazwari share first moments with newborn ...11:23 PM | 11 Aug, 2022
- Influencer Waliya Najib shares stunning clips from Europe vacation10:52 PM | 11 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan Navy saves crew members of sinking Indian vessel near Gwadar10:29 PM | 11 Aug, 2022
- Here’s all you need to know about release of Aamir Khan’s Laal ...07:44 PM | 11 Aug, 2022
- Shilpa Shetty Kundra suffers leg injury during web-series shoot09:24 PM | 11 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022