Election Tribunal imposes life time ban on Siddique Baloch
The Election Tribunal announced a decision on a case of alleged vote fraud in elections on the seat won by Baloch and imposed life-time ban on him for holding a fake degree.
Earlier, Siddique Baloch, the winner of NA-154 constituency of Multan, had dismissed all allegations levelled against him by Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf’s rival candidate, Jahangir Tareen.
His victory as MNA was challenged Tareen who accused Baloch of rigging in the elections and challenged his educational degree too.
Baloch had notched up the seat in May 2013 general elections as an independent candidate, and later joined PML-N ranks. He bagged 86,177 votes followed by 75,955 votes of Tareen.
- Justice Qazi Faez Isa to hear contempt case against Fawad Chaudhry on ...10:36 PM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Pakistan cricket squad leaves for Zimbabwe after successful South ...10:05 PM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Babar Azam’s ‘late glance’ shot is new sensation on social ...08:09 PM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Imran Abbas releases his rendition of Qaseedah Burdah Shareef05:59 PM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Mustafa Jaane Rehmat – Atif Aslam's naat crosses 1.6 million views ...05:48 PM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Hira and Mani celebrate 13th wedding anniversary05:41 PM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Celebrities photoshopped with their younger selves11:41 AM | 9 Apr, 2021