Federal govt puts eliminating terrorism on the back burner, says Sindh CM
LARKANA - Sindh Chief Minister Murad Ali Shah expressed great sorrow over the loss of precious lives in recent terrorist attack and the Ahmedpur Sharqia oil tanker accident.
The chief minister while talking to media said that the issue of terrorism was not among the top priorities of the federal government.
Responding to a question regarding the meeting of the Sindh Apex Committee, he said the meeting is held when it is needed, besides making it clear that the matter has nothing to do with Sindh Inspector General of Police AD Khawaja.
Talking about consequence of ongoing Panama case, he said that interim elections are held or not, the investigation of the JIT will pose an impact on the country’s politics.
- Pakistan, India face off in first Olympic event final in 53 years11:52 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Travellers vaccinated with Sinopharm, Sinovac allowed to enter Saudi ...11:32 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- INS Vikrant: India's first indigenous aircraft carrier begins sea ...10:40 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Abdul Qayyum Niazi: Who is the new PM of Azad Jammu & Kashmir?10:12 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Wife accuses Yo Yo Honey Singh of domestic violence05:34 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Aima Baig dances her heart out on sister’s mayoun (VIDEO)04:32 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Mahira Khan leaves fans thrilled with first teaser of ‘Prince ...04:01 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021