Budget 2017-18: Minimum wage set at Rs 15,000 per month
ISLAMABAD - The federal government has raised the minimum wage to Rs. 15000 per month for the working class in the country, here on Friday.
The swell came as the PML-N led federal government announced the budget for the fiscal year 2017-18 amid a boisterous sitting of the parliament.
The minimum wage has been increased from Rs 14000 set by the government in budget 2016-17 and so a percent increase would somewhat help the financially-strapped employees.
Finance Minister Ishaq Dar unveils Rs 4.778 ... 04:59 PM | 26 May, 2017
ISLAMABAD - Finance Minister Ishaq Dar Friday unveiled the fifth consecutive Rs4,778 billion budget of Pakistan Muslim ...
The total outlay of the budget for the upcoming year is Rs4,778 billion and this is the first time ruling PML-N has been able to present fifth consecutive budget under the chair of prime minister Nawaz Sharif.
- Students of grade 1-12 will be promoted without taking exams: Sindh ...10:52 AM | 1 Jun, 2020
- Pakistan surpasses 72,460 cases of coronavirus – 1,5 43 confirmed ...10:10 AM | 1 Jun, 2020
- Pakistan has cheapest fuel cost in South Asia, says PM Iman11:56 PM | 31 May, 2020
- Two Pakistan High commission officials asked to leave India in 24 ...10:40 PM | 31 May, 2020
- ‘History in Making’ — Pakistani plane flies directly to US for ...10:07 PM | 31 May, 2020
- Raising a daughter is a huge responsibility: Humaima Malick05:08 PM | 30 May, 2020
- Zaira Wasim deactivates social media accounts over trolling03:41 PM | 30 May, 2020
- Kylie Jenner is not a billionaire, says Forbes03:09 PM | 30 May, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020