Modi's India following an agenda of racial supremacy, PM Imran Khan tells Wall Street Journal
Talking to the editorial board of Wall Street Journal in New York yesterday, the Pakistani premier said racism is often rooted in arrogance and arrogance can lead people to make huge blunders, that’s what Modi has done in occupied Kashmir.
Imran Khan said India’s repressive and illegal actions in occupied Kashmir would not only have repercussions for the region but for the entire Muslim world. The world doesn’t realise that we are heading for a big disaster.
About Afghan peace talks, the prime minister said the world should not fear that a peace deal in Afghanistan would take us back to 2001. Peace is the most important goal and we should all pursue it.
He called for resumption of Afghan peace talks between the United States and the Taliban.
Earlier, talking to the editorial board of US newspaper New York Times, PM Khan said there is a danger of bloodbath in the Indian Occupied Kashmir and the world must act to avert that.
- Pakistan condemns assassination of Afghan women judges in Kabul12:00 AM | 18 Jan, 2021
- Wandering snow leopard killed after attacking man in Abbottabad10:36 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Goswami whatsapp leaks exposes "unholy nexus between Hindutva regime ...08:42 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Intrigue Grows as Celebrities and Influencers Upload Pictures with ...03:45 PM | 15 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- COVID-19 – How many vaccine doses Pakistan and neighbouring ...08:34 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- 10 women celebs who lent their star power to UN06:50 PM | 5 Jan, 2021