Modi's India following an agenda of racial supremacy, PM Imran Khan tells Wall Street Journal
Talking to the editorial board of Wall Street Journal in New York yesterday, the Pakistani premier said racism is often rooted in arrogance and arrogance can lead people to make huge blunders, that’s what Modi has done in occupied Kashmir.
Imran Khan said India’s repressive and illegal actions in occupied Kashmir would not only have repercussions for the region but for the entire Muslim world. The world doesn’t realise that we are heading for a big disaster.
About Afghan peace talks, the prime minister said the world should not fear that a peace deal in Afghanistan would take us back to 2001. Peace is the most important goal and we should all pursue it.
He called for resumption of Afghan peace talks between the United States and the Taliban.
Earlier, talking to the editorial board of US newspaper New York Times, PM Khan said there is a danger of bloodbath in the Indian Occupied Kashmir and the world must act to avert that.
- Pakistan joins Digital Cooperation Organisation as founding member11:58 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- COVID-19 — Pakistan bans in-flight meal service on domestic flights11:39 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Maryam Nawaz 'was given rat-contaminated food in Kot Lakhpat Jail'10:46 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- BISE Lahore announces Inter Part-2 Exam Result – Here's how to check10:26 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Urwa Hocane's father responds to 'separation' with Farhan Saeed07:25 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Nabeel Zuberi takes lead role in Aulaad05:29 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Mehwish Hayat surprised by secret admirer (VIDEO)05:21 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Three games run better on Xbox Series X compared to PS509:56 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Celebs turning 60 in 202007:48 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- 10 Richest Actresses of All Time09:20 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Karachi among 10 cheapest cities to live in 202006:12 PM | 19 Nov, 2020