Pak Army solider martyred in Indian firing along LoC
RAWALPINDI – A soldiers of the Pakistan Army embraced martyrdom amid Indian troops’ unprovoked ceasefire violations (CFV) along the Line of Control (LoC) in the Kot Katera sector on Saturday.
During an intense exchange of fire, Naik Dil Frazier, age 34 years resident of Village Panjkot Muzaffarabad embraced shahadat, fighting valiantly in the line of duty, said ISPR in a press release.
It added that Pakistan army responded befittingly to Indian provocation, causing substantial damage to Indian post in men and material.
On September 23, two soldiers of Pakistan Army were martyred after Indian forces resorted to firing in Dewa sector.
- Army Chief reiterates to enhance combat readiness to withstand ...11:49 PM | 22 Oct, 2020
- No plan to impose governor rule in Sindh, says Imran Ismail10:50 PM | 22 Oct, 2020
- ‘Samsung AI Forum 2020’ explores future of Artificial ...10:04 PM | 22 Oct, 2020
- Bank AL Habib declares Rs13.13 billion profit after tax09:48 PM | 22 Oct, 2020
- Woman gang-raped for ten days after lured to higher labour wages in ...09:36 PM | 22 Oct, 2020
- 'Parwaz Hai Junoon' to commercially release in China in November01:36 PM | 22 Oct, 2020
- Maya Ali and Emmad Irfani to star in Shoaib Mansoor's upcoming film12:37 PM | 22 Oct, 2020
- Usman Mukhtar's ‘Bench’ screened at Cannes International ...12:07 PM | 22 Oct, 2020
- PM Imran and CM Buzdar irked over CCPO leaked call controversy02:51 PM | 22 Oct, 2020
- Twitter showed Jammu and Kashmir as part of China01:47 PM | 22 Oct, 2020
- No, there is no 'Civil War' in Karachi; Indian fake news on Pakistan ...01:07 PM | 22 Oct, 2020
- Shehbaz Sharif 'be provided mattress, chair and home cooked food in ...11:59 AM | 22 Oct, 2020