Former federal minister Khalid Kharal dies in Lahore
The 78-year-old, who served as federal minister, will be laid to rest at his ancestral city in Kamalia.
It may be mentioned here that Kharal had quit PPP and joined Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) in December 2011. Afterwards, former federal minister joined the PML-N in April 2013.
However, Khalid rejoined Peoples Party Parliamentarians (PPP) after holding a meeting with the party chief Asif Ali Zardari at Bilawal House in January 2017.
Kharal was politically inactive just before announcing the rejoining decision due to bad health.
The funeral prayer will be offered at 5pm today in his native town Kalalia, district Toba Tek Singh.
- Travel to Murree allowed after local traders hold strike against ban11:54 AM | 16 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan bans in-flight meals on domestic airlines to curb Covid ...10:28 AM | 16 Jan, 2022
- Hostage-taker who demanded release of Dr. Aafia Siddiqui killed in ...09:54 AM | 16 Jan, 2022
- Minal Khan reveals why she married Ahsan Mohsin Ikram09:28 PM | 15 Jan, 2022
- ‘Yeh Na Thi Humari Qismat’ – First teaser of Muneeb Butt and ...08:59 PM | 15 Jan, 2022
- Hareem Shah spills the beans about her friendship with Sheikh Rashid07:12 PM | 15 Jan, 2022
- Who has scored most runs in Pakistan Super League? Here’s list of ...01:52 PM | 15 Jan, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in world's most powerful passport list in ...11:27 AM | 13 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan’s Top News Moments of 202110:47 PM | 31 Dec, 2021
- Famous Figures We Lost in 202107:03 PM | 31 Dec, 2021