Saudi, Chinese envoys call on PM Imran Khan, discuss issues of mutual interest
In the meeting between the prime minister and the Saudi ambassador to Pakistan Nawaf Saeed Al Maliki, Pakistan-Saudi Arabia bilateral relations and other issues of mutual interest came under discussion.
While in another meeting held between the prime minister and the Chinese ambassador to Pakistan Yao Jing, both discussed Pak-China relations besides China Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC) and regional issues.
The Chinese envoy also met the Federal Minister for Finance, Revenue and Economic Affairs Asad Umar, the Foreign Minister Shah Mehmood Qureshi at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Speaker National Assembly Asad Qaiser at the Parliament House in Islamabad today.
Talking to the Chinese ambassador, Asad Qaser said that Pak-China friendship is exemplary & both Countries have supported the stance of each other on different issues and the new government will take every possible step to complete CPEC.
- Pakistan PM Imran Khan addresses special UNGA session (VIDEO)01:49 AM | 4 Dec, 2020
- Five Pakistani cricketers nominated for ICC’s ODI team of the decade11:21 PM | 3 Dec, 2020
- Pakistan condemns assassination of top Iranian scientist Mohsen ...10:58 PM | 3 Dec, 2020
- Aseefa Bhutto's 'great debut' reminds Pakistan of Benazir08:46 PM | 3 Dec, 2020
- Maya Ali ‘blessed’ to work with Shoaib Mansoor08:09 PM | 3 Dec, 2020
- Three games run better on Xbox Series X compared to PS509:56 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Celebs turning 60 in 202007:48 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- 10 Richest Actresses of All Time09:20 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Karachi among 10 cheapest cities to live in 202006:12 PM | 19 Nov, 2020