Saudi, Chinese envoys call on PM Imran Khan, discuss issues of mutual interest
In the meeting between the prime minister and the Saudi ambassador to Pakistan Nawaf Saeed Al Maliki, Pakistan-Saudi Arabia bilateral relations and other issues of mutual interest came under discussion.
While in another meeting held between the prime minister and the Chinese ambassador to Pakistan Yao Jing, both discussed Pak-China relations besides China Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC) and regional issues.
The Chinese envoy also met the Federal Minister for Finance, Revenue and Economic Affairs Asad Umar, the Foreign Minister Shah Mehmood Qureshi at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Speaker National Assembly Asad Qaiser at the Parliament House in Islamabad today.
Talking to the Chinese ambassador, Asad Qaser said that Pak-China friendship is exemplary & both Countries have supported the stance of each other on different issues and the new government will take every possible step to complete CPEC.
- UBL records profits of Rs 26.4 billion for 9M’2006:24 PM | 26 Oct, 2020
- #ShameonYouMacro becomes top trend on Twitter after French ...06:15 PM | 26 Oct, 2020
- Saudi Arabia opens doors for Umrah pilgrims from Pakistan, other ...05:28 PM | 26 Oct, 2020
- WhatsApp new feature will let you shop directly from chats05:20 PM | 26 Oct, 2020
- Undefeated UFC fighter Khabib Nurmagomedov announces retirement after ...10:31 AM | 25 Oct, 2020
- Scarlett Johansson to star in 'Bride' for Apple, A2404:06 PM | 24 Oct, 2020
- IN PICS: Sana Javed, Umair Jaswal share unseen shots of their Nikkah03:08 PM | 24 Oct, 2020
- FIA arrests ‘RAW spy’ involved in target killings, bombings from ...04:14 PM | 25 Oct, 2020
- PM Imran slams France's Macron for deliberately provoking Muslims02:46 PM | 25 Oct, 2020
- 15 men gang-raped, filmed teenage sisters in Punjab02:16 PM | 25 Oct, 2020
- Karachi police chief tests positive for coronavirus01:21 PM | 25 Oct, 2020