COAS lauds Chinese support, particularly on Kashmir dispute
General Xu Qiliang also held a one on one meeting with Army Chief followed by delegation-level talks, the Radio Pakistan reported.
During the meeting, matters of mutual interest, regional security, avenues to enhance bilateral defence collaboration and particular situation in Indian Occupied Jammu and Kashmir were discussed.
The Chief of Army Staff appreciated China’s understanding and support on all important issues particularly Kashmir.
The visiting Chinese dignitary affirmed that his country greatly values its time tested relations with Pakistan and its Army and is looking forward to further solidify this relation.
Later, an MoU was signed for enhancement of defence cooperation and capacity building of Pakistan Army.
Earlier, on arrival at GHQ, the Vice Chairman of China's Central Military Commission, laid floral wreath at Yadgar-e-Shuhada. The visiting dignitary was also presented guard of honour.
- Super well made: Anoushey Ashraf can’t stop praising ...04:35 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan confirm ICC World Test Championship matches against New ...03:45 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- OPPO Reno4 Pro — with a Professional 90Hz Borderless Sense Screen ...03:22 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- IAG Cargo starts London-Lahore service02:55 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- Rhea Chakraborty 'an active member of a drug syndicate:' NCB02:26 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- Lion King sequel officially in the works01:46 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan terms Kashmir, Palestine disputes as UN's most long-standing ...11:18 AM | 22 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020