Minor girl among two martyred as India resorts to firing along LoC
SIALKOT - Indian troops resorted to unprovoked firing in Nekrun Sector along the Line of Control on Tuesday, leaving two civilians martyred.
According to Pakistan military's media wing, Inter-Services Public Relations, Indian forces deliberately targeting civil population as a result of which 45-year-old Abdul Jalil and 3-years-old girl Nausheen embraced martyrdom.
As many as three citizens got injured while 3 houses were burnt to ashes; ISPR said the injured were evacuated to hospital.
- Biden picks Kamala Harris as his 2020 vice presidential running mate11:36 PM | 12 Aug, 2020
- Pakistan strongly condemns anti-Islam Facebook post by Indian ...10:07 PM | 12 Aug, 2020
- Hafeez quarantined in England for taking photo with 90-year-old lady ...09:10 PM | 12 Aug, 2020
- Afghanistan thanks Pakistan Army chief for supporting reconciliation ...07:57 PM | 12 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020