Minor girl among two martyred as India resorts to firing along LoC
SIALKOT - Indian troops resorted to unprovoked firing in Nekrun Sector along the Line of Control on Tuesday, leaving two civilians martyred.
According to Pakistan military's media wing, Inter-Services Public Relations, Indian forces deliberately targeting civil population as a result of which 45-year-old Abdul Jalil and 3-years-old girl Nausheen embraced martyrdom.
As many as three citizens got injured while 3 houses were burnt to ashes; ISPR said the injured were evacuated to hospital.
- Pakistan conducts successful training launch of ballistic missile ...03:14 PM | 23 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019