'Full Tunn’ cocktail party foiled as police registers FIR against organizers
According to reports, a picture of an invitation card stating that a “Full Tunn Program” is being arranged on December 24 in Dera Ghazi Khan city of Punjab was uploaded on the Internet. Later, social media buffs made it viral stating that such a party was illegal due to the alleged consumption of liquor involved.
The 'Full Tunn' party was being arranged in connection with a certain Sheikh Burhan’s Mehndi ceremony but the plan was foiled after registration of an FIR at Shafiqabad police station.
In addition, police also raided the venue and recovered over 3 dozen bottles of liquor from the place although no formal arrests have been made as yet.
The invitation card categorically hinted at excessive use of liquor during the party and also printed pictures of bottles labelled 'Vodka', stirring a debate regarding the open consumption of alcohol.
It is relevant to mention that the Sindh High Court had earlier ordered immediate closure of liquor shops across the province after reports regarding the illegal license of shops erupted.
- Pakistan’s ‘best bank' denies trans rights activist an account ...11:52 PM | 16 Jan, 2021
- Pakistan Air Force chief meets Turkish defence industries head11:22 PM | 16 Jan, 2021
- WATCH – Woman accusing Babar Azam of sexual abuse says video of her ...11:08 PM | 16 Jan, 2021
- Punjab CM Buzdar lays foundation stone of Sheikhupura-Gujranwala road10:45 PM | 16 Jan, 2021
- US threatens India with sanctions over purchase of Russian S-400 air ...10:39 PM | 16 Jan, 2021
- Selena Gomez shares the reason behind calling out Mark Zuckerberg ...07:32 PM | 16 Jan, 2021
- Ayeza Khan celebrates 30th birthday04:22 PM | 16 Jan, 2021
- Details of Varun Dhawan-Natasha Dalal's wedding revealed03:58 PM | 16 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- COVID-19 – How many vaccine doses Pakistan and neighbouring ...08:34 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- 10 women celebs who lent their star power to UN06:50 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- #2020InReview – Pakistan's initiatives in the year 202010:55 PM | 4 Jan, 2021