No report of any confirmed coronavirus case in Pakistan, says Dr Zafar
ISLAMABAD - Special Assistant to the Prime Minister on Health Services, Dr. Zafar Mirza has said that there is no report of any confirmed novel coronavirus case from any part of the country.
In a statement, he said utmost vigilance is being maintained and an Emergency Operation Cell at Federal Health Ministry is monitoring the situation round the clock.
The Special Assistant said thermos scanners and thermo Guns have been provided to well-trained health staff at airports in Karachi, Lahore and Islamabad to screen all passengers arriving via flights from China.
He said instructions have also been given to all major hospitals to make arrangements to receive possible cases of the virus and provide them necessary treatment.
- Govt to facilitate increase pharmaceutical exports up to $5 billion05:46 PM | 19 Feb, 2020
- PSL Schedule 2020: date, matches, tickets, time and venue04:55 PM | 19 Feb, 2020
- VEON’s designate Co-CEO Sergi Herrero visits Pakistan, meets with ...03:57 PM | 19 Feb, 2020
- Harry Styles reportedly mugged at knifepoint on Valentine's Day01:42 PM | 19 Feb, 2020
- UN chief meets Mahira Khan, thanks her for ‘extraordinary support’02:59 PM | 18 Feb, 2020
- Justin Bieber admits to being 'reckless' with Selena when they dated11:17 AM | 18 Feb, 2020
- Top 10 most searched people of 2019 in Pakistan06:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019