Nominated CM Murad Ali Shah identifies greatest challenge of new Sindh govt
The 54-year-old Shah said that he would declare a health and education emergency to improve the performance of the social sector in the province. He added that he would show good governance so that the PPP could win next elections in Sindh and the entire country.
Murad went on to say that maintaining peace in the metropolis would be his biggest challenge.
Earlier, Adviser to CM for Information, Moula Bux Chandio, confirmed the nomination of Murad Ali Shah and said that a 'change' had come in the province.
Shah is expected to be elected as the chief minister during the Sindh Assembly session on Friday, while the oath-taking ceremony for his appointment will also take place on the same day.
Bilawal Bhutto Zardari had nominated Murad Ali Shah for the post of next CM Sindh in presence of over 50 party officials. The incumbent Chief Minister Qaim Ali Shah has reportedly resigned from his post.
- Pak Suzuki increases prices of all its passenger cars11:37 PM | 19 Jan, 2022
- Deepika Padukone gears up for own stunts in SRK starrer 'Pathan'11:06 PM | 19 Jan, 2022
- Ahmed Khan shares the simple secret for Social Media Marketing Success10:51 PM | 19 Jan, 2022
- Sharmila Faruqui comes face to face with Nadia Khan for mocking her ...10:21 PM | 19 Jan, 2022
- Virat Kohli breaks two records of Indian cricket, surpassing three ...09:50 PM | 19 Jan, 2022
- UK man who advertised himself on matrimonial billboards gives an ...06:45 PM | 19 Jan, 2022
- Video of Iqra Aziz and Yasir Hussain riding an elephant goes viral06:25 PM | 19 Jan, 2022
- Xulfi accused of plagiarising Coke Studio’s ‘Tu Jhoom’ melody05:00 PM | 19 Jan, 2022
- Who has scored most runs in Pakistan Super League? Here’s list of ...01:52 PM | 15 Jan, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in world's most powerful passport list in ...11:27 AM | 13 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan’s Top News Moments of 202110:47 PM | 31 Dec, 2021
- Famous Figures We Lost in 202107:03 PM | 31 Dec, 2021