Accountability court extends Saad, Salman Rafique's judicial remand by 14 days
According to the media reports, the National Accountability Bureau (NAB) presented Salman Rafique before the court.
Saad Rafique did not appear before the court as he was attending the budget session in the National Assembly (NA).
The court ordered the brothers be presented on July 11 by extending the remand for 14 days.
On December 11, the NAB arrested Khawaja Saad Rafique along with his brother Salman Rafique.
The NAB launched an investigation into the alleged embezzlement and corruption in housing society when the case related to Asiana scheme was being probed. It had emerged during the probe that a dubious deal for the exchange of land over 40 kanal was also made between Ashiana and Paragon.
- Emirates announces first annual loss in 30 years11:59 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- Pakistan allows AstraZeneca shots for expats under 4010:04 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- Two injured as PTI, PML-N lawmakers toss copies of budget book at ...09:27 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- Pakistan announces increase in petroleum prices09:15 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- Feroze Khan opens up about second marriage04:07 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- Mehwish Hayat wants the Muslim misrepresentation in movies to change05:10 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- Lost Cause - Alizeh Shah is a Billie Eilish fan girl03:21 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021