Five injured as blast rocks passenger train in Balochistan
QUETTA - At least five passengers were injured in a blast targeting a passenger train in Balochistan's Bolan district on Friday.
According to Levies sources, the Akbar Bugti Express passenger train in the Hirak area of district Bolan came under the attack partially damaging its bogie Number 9.
The blast was so severe that it rocked the entire area, sources added.
The injured were rushed to nearby Mach hospital for medical treatment, where an emergency had been declared.
ANP leader, brother killed in blast in ... 10:10 AM | 27 Oct, 2017
HARNAI - A leader of Awami National Party (ANP) and his brother were killed on Friday after their vehicle exploded in ...
After the blast, Frontier Corps personnel, levies and police reached the spot for investigations while the train was later brought to the Mach Railway Station.
There was no immediate claim of responsibility.
The blast followed killing of a leader of Awami National Party (ANP) and his brother after their vehicle exploded in an area of Harnai, a district in north-east of Balochistan.
- COAS satisfied over LEA’s coherent response for peace in Karachi12:05 AM | 3 Jul, 2020
- India, China agree to cool down tension along LAC after Galwan clash10:58 PM | 2 Jul, 2020
- India approves purchase of Russian fighter jets amid border stand-off ...10:32 PM | 2 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan Stock Exchange sets up fund for attack victims10:26 PM | 2 Jul, 2020
- At least 126 jade miners buried in Myanmar landslide10:11 PM | 2 Jul, 2020
- Aamir Khan's home staff contract coronavirus01:32 PM | 1 Jul, 2020
- Mehwish Hayat writes a heartwarming birthday wish for filmmaker Uzma ...12:57 PM | 1 Jul, 2020
- Samra Raza Mir to release a new song soon12:36 PM | 1 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020