Nawaz Sharif likely to be shifted to PIC for medical treatment
According to media reports, Nawaz Sharif was immediately examined for his health condition today after he complained that he was feeling not well.
Upon doctors’ recommendation, the former premier is likely to be taken to the PIC for medical treatment.
Nawaz Sharif is in prison, serving his seven-year sentence in Kot Lakhpat Jail after being convicted in the Al-Azizia corruption reference case.
- Pakistani PM Shehbaz Sharif to visit Turkey next week, says Foreign ...11:09 PM | 27 May, 2022
- Shireen Mazari's daughter booked for 'defaming' Pakistan Army chief09:43 PM | 27 May, 2022
- TikToker Dolly's bail plea in forest fire case dismissed by Islamabad ...06:09 PM | 27 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in most powerful passport list in 2022? ...08:37 PM | 5 Apr, 2022
- International Women's Day - Pakistani women who made a mark globally!09:55 PM | 8 Mar, 2022
- ‘Hybrid regime’: Pakistan among worst nations on EIU's Democracy ...01:22 PM | 12 Feb, 2022