Pakistani envoy confirms Indo-Pak secretaries talks in Feb
In an interview, Basit said there is no reason to suspend the talks between the two countries. He said action will be taken if Pakistani team found evidences of involvement of country's individuals or organization in Pathankot attack, Radio Pakistan reported.
Earlier, Indian media reported that foreign secretaries of India and Pakistan are expected to meet in the first or second week of February.
According to NDTV, governments of both the countries are in touch to resume the talks and finalize a date. The final date will be announced after mutual consent whereas the meeting is likely to be held in Islamabad.
The foreign secretary level talks due to held on January 15 and 16 were cancelled after the Pathankot attack. The terrorists carried out 80-hour long terror strike at the Indian Airforce base in which at least seven security personnel and four terrorists were killed.
- Karachi court sets aside order allowing exhumation of Aamir Liaquat ...11:26 AM | 16 Aug, 2022
- Islamabad police in action after video of harassing foreign women on ...10:06 AM | 16 Aug, 2022
- Nawaz Sharif, public in anger as petrol price up by Rs6.72 per litre09:15 AM | 16 Aug, 2022
- At least 20 passengers killed after Karachi-bound sleeper bus rams ...08:51 AM | 16 Aug, 2022
- Faysal Quraishi gives major fitness goals with new shirtless picture09:05 PM | 15 Aug, 2022
- Nauman Ijaz shows PDA for wife on her birthday09:31 PM | 15 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022