FIA Karachi seizes 10,000 China-cutting files
China-cutting has been a major issue in the city and the investigations of the people involved in the scandal have been expedited, the Dunya TV reported.
According to details, FIA has taken 10,000 files related to china-cutting scandal in possession. During the initial inquiry, it was revealed that large plots of 1000 yards were not cut for china-cutting but plots sized 80-119 yards were cut for this purpose.
Dozens of these small plots were made into big 1000-2000 yard plots.
Sources said the Karachi Development Authority (KDA) officials demanded big amounts for bigger plots.
FIA is investigating the case and KDA, KBCA and other important builders may not only be investigated soon in this case but their arrests are also probable.
- Justice Qazi Faez Isa to hear contempt case against Fawad Chaudhry on ...10:36 PM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Pakistan cricket squad leaves for Zimbabwe after successful South ...10:05 PM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Babar Azam’s ‘late glance’ shot is new sensation on social ...08:09 PM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Imran Abbas releases his rendition of Qaseedah Burdah Shareef05:59 PM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Mustafa Jaane Rehmat – Atif Aslam's naat crosses 1.6 million views ...05:48 PM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Hira and Mani celebrate 13th wedding anniversary05:41 PM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Celebrities photoshopped with their younger selves11:41 AM | 9 Apr, 2021