PML-N's Muhammad Zubair steps down as Sindh Governor
Zubair said that he has sent his resignation to President Mamnoon Hussain, saying “I have played my constitutional role.”
He served as chairman of the Privatisation Commission of Pakistan from 2013 to 2017.
Zubair was appointed to the post in January 2017 after the death of Saeeduz Zaman Siddiqui by the then Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif.
The 32nd governor is the brother of Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf leader, Asad Umar who is poised to take oath as a Finance Minister in the next few days.
- Tanzanian influencers Kili and Neema Paul recreate viral Pakistani ...01:52 AM | 6 Dec, 2022
- Mahira Khan showers Quick Style with 'gifts'01:16 AM | 6 Dec, 2022
- Sarah Khan shares pictures from latest bridal shoot12:52 AM | 6 Dec, 2022
- Grammy-winning Pakistani singer shares her quest to find her ...08:39 PM | 5 Dec, 2022
- Karachi among world’s least expensive cities in new report09:30 PM | 2 Dec, 2022
- Timeline of Pakistan Army Generals during country’s 75 year-long ...10:28 AM | 29 Nov, 2022
- Only two Pakistani universities make it to Asia’s top 10003:15 PM | 10 Nov, 2022
- Pakistanis named among 'The World's Most Influential 500 Muslims'10:16 PM | 2 Nov, 2022