Rescue-1122 found ‘dead’ in Karachi
“Our helpline 1122 is active. I request the media to broadcast this number on all channels. If people have any problem they can register their complaints round the clock,” Memon told reporters after visiting patients at the Abbasi Shaheed hospital.
However, when tried to contact the Rescue 1122 helpline there was no answer. It is important to mention here that not a single Rescue 1122 ambulance is seen on the roads of Karachi.
Read more: Karachi heatwave death toll crosses 1,200
The Rescue 1122 ambulances are rotting out at the headquarters of KMC and in different towns of the city.
With over 1,200 reported heat stroke deaths in Karachi, Rescue 1122 ambulances which were purchased for Rs3.12 billion have not been coming to the respite of people.
- Pakistan vs Netherlands: First match of ODI series to be played today12:35 AM | 16 Aug, 2022
- Another medal for Pakistan at Islamic Games12:21 AM | 16 Aug, 2022
- Tiger Shroff addresses Disha Patani breakup rumours11:59 PM | 15 Aug, 2022
- Pakistani Hajj pilgrims to receive Rs150,000 in subsidy from tomorrow11:25 PM | 15 Aug, 2022
- Pakistani movie wins award at Indian Film Festival of Melbourne10:51 PM | 15 Aug, 2022
- Nauman Ijaz shows PDA for wife on her birthday09:31 PM | 15 Aug, 2022
- Dananeer Mobeen's vivacious personality comes out in new video09:55 PM | 15 Aug, 2022
- Alia Bhatt gives fans a sneak peek into her adorable babymoon10:25 PM | 15 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022