Rescue-1122 found ‘dead’ in Karachi
“Our helpline 1122 is active. I request the media to broadcast this number on all channels. If people have any problem they can register their complaints round the clock,” Memon told reporters after visiting patients at the Abbasi Shaheed hospital.
However, when tried to contact the Rescue 1122 helpline there was no answer. It is important to mention here that not a single Rescue 1122 ambulance is seen on the roads of Karachi.
Read more: Karachi heatwave death toll crosses 1,200
The Rescue 1122 ambulances are rotting out at the headquarters of KMC and in different towns of the city.
With over 1,200 reported heat stroke deaths in Karachi, Rescue 1122 ambulances which were purchased for Rs3.12 billion have not been coming to the respite of people.
- realme C25Y makes a comeback on an amazing price of Rs28,99904:35 PM | 3 Oct, 2022
- IHC larger bench discharges contempt notice against ex-PM Imran Khan02:15 PM | 3 Oct, 2022
- Shahnawaz Amir’s remand extended in Sarah Inam murder case01:34 PM | 3 Oct, 2022
- CM Pervez Elahi inaugurates Punjab Ehsaas Rashan Riayat Programme12:47 PM | 3 Oct, 2022
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...11:53 AM | 3 Oct, 2022
- Ali Sethi and Shae Gill take 'Pasoori' to live concert in London07:00 PM | 2 Oct, 2022
- Naimal Khawar's post workout glow leaves fans stunned09:02 PM | 2 Oct, 2022
- Hira Mani and Rahim Pardesi's new song 'Mera Naam' is out now08:35 PM | 2 Oct, 2022
- US cipher is a reality, says PTI05:20 PM | 2 Oct, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022