COVID-19: Pakistan establishes Command & Control Center for inter-provincial coordination
ISLAMABAD - The government has established a Command and Control Center for effective coordination among the federal and provincial governments to control and limit the spread of coronavirus epidemic.
While briefing high-level meeting of National Coordination Committee (NCC) in Islamabad, Foreign Minister Shah Mehmood Qureshi stated this by adding that the provinces have been asked to nominate their representatives so that they can work in tandem through a standardized mechanism.
He said that keeping a balance between lockdown and provision of basic necessities of life to public was stressed in the meeting.
He said the NCC also decided to put in place protective measures for health worker who remained a front-line defence.
- FM Qureshi discusses Islamophobia, Kashmir situation with OIC ...03:08 PM | 27 Nov, 2020
- Indian Navy's MiG-29K crashes into Arabian Sea, pilot missing12:32 PM | 27 Nov, 2020
- Three killed as fire rages at factory in Karachi’s Orangi12:17 PM | 27 Nov, 2020
- No, Ataullah Esakhailvi is not dead!11:59 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Urwa Hocane's father responds to 'separation' with Farhan Saeed07:25 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Nabeel Zuberi takes lead role in Aulaad05:29 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Three games run better on Xbox Series X compared to PS509:56 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Celebs turning 60 in 202007:48 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- 10 Richest Actresses of All Time09:20 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Karachi among 10 cheapest cities to live in 202006:12 PM | 19 Nov, 2020