Turkey gifts Pakistan 34 ‘T-37 aircraft
According to Dawn News, Pakistan and Turkey signed a landmark defence cooperation agreement Wednesday under which Turkey will provide Pakistan with 34 ‘T-37 fighter cum training aircraft and its spare parts on a gratis basis.’
The agreement was signed after the conclusion of the 11th Meeting of the Pakistan-Turkey High Level Military Dialogue Group (HLMDG) in Ankara.
From Pakistan’s side, the agreement was signed by Director General Defence Procurement Major General Naveed Ahmed while from the Turkish side, Chief of Logistics Major General Serdar Gulbas signed the documents.
- AirBlue surprises passengers with huge cut in domestic flight fares02:32 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- ‘Marry, divorce, remarry’ – Man weds same woman four times for ...02:20 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- PIA all set to start direct flights from Karachi to Skardu01:57 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Hong Kong bans flights from Pakistan, other countries over fears of ...01:20 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Hiba Bukhari wins hearts by reciting Naat07:23 PM | 18 Apr, 2021
- Aamir Liaquat takes a terrible fall during race in Ramadan show ...06:19 PM | 18 Apr, 2021
- Imran Abbas appointed goodwill ambassador by Turkey03:19 PM | 18 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Celebrities photoshopped with their younger selves11:41 AM | 9 Apr, 2021