SRK's take on the #MeToo movement is just why we love him
His take on the #MeToo movement is pure humanity!
"Three things: Respect, respect, and respect. I really believe that. Some of my women friends, whom I have known for years, find me too formal at times. But there is no romance and love without respect. Respect means equality, and I don’t mean the social media’s #equality. To me, equality is letting you know how weak I am, equality is asking you, can you take care of me? This is what I’ve done with my wife, and my women friends because I genuinely love them."
Shah Rukh went on to reveal that he also lectures his children not to disrespect people and develop a sense of basic respect. He added that he still knocks on the door before entering his wife’s or daughter’s room and has never opened Gauri’s purse in their 30 years of marriage.
You go, SRK!
- Electricity tariff to be increased for revival of IMF loan programme: ...10:45 AM | 28 May, 2022
- Pakistan, China join hands for forest fire management10:17 AM | 28 May, 2022
- Pakistan reports two new cases of polio virus09:43 AM | 28 May, 2022
- realme C35 goes on sale in Pakistan, price, specifications09:17 AM | 28 May, 2022
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...09:01 AM | 28 May, 2022
- TikToker Dolly's bail plea in forest fire case dismissed by Islamabad ...06:09 PM | 27 May, 2022
- Shyra Roy shares her working experience with Hrithik Roshan07:53 PM | 27 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in most powerful passport list in 2022? ...08:37 PM | 5 Apr, 2022
- International Women's Day - Pakistani women who made a mark globally!09:55 PM | 8 Mar, 2022
- ‘Hybrid regime’: Pakistan among worst nations on EIU's Democracy ...01:22 PM | 12 Feb, 2022