China condemns terrorist attack on Pakistan Stock Exchange, Karachi
BEIJING - China on Monday condemned the terrorist attack on Pakistan Stock Exchange in Karachi and expressed its firms support to Pakistan’s efforts in combating terrorism and upholding national security and stability.
“We firmly oppose any form of terrorism and firmly support Pakistan’s efforts in combating terrorism and upholding national security and stability,” Chinese Foreign Ministry’s Spokesperson Zhao Lijian said during his regular briefing while responding to a question about the terrorist attack on Pakistan Stock Exchange in Karachi.
He also extended condolences to those injured and families of the victims, adding, “We condemn all forms of terrorist attacks and we also mourn the victims of this incident.”
According to reports, some gunmen attacked the Pakistan Stock Exchange in Karachi on Monday morning. Four terrorists were killed by the police after they opened fire and killed security guards and a police sub-inspector.
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 24 June 202108:41 AM | 24 Jun, 2021
- Multan Sultans to take on Peshawar Zalmi in PSL 2021 final tomorrow11:21 PM | 23 Jun, 2021
- PM's remarks on women's dress show his 'criminal mentality': Maryam11:17 PM | 23 Jun, 2021
- Balochistan education minister resigns over differences with govt10:46 PM | 23 Jun, 2021
- Maria Wasti makes some interesting revelations in latest interview08:40 PM | 23 Jun, 2021
- ‘I don’t have a big belly,’ Abdul Qavi responds to his viral ...04:30 PM | 23 Jun, 2021
- The Undertaker challenges Akshay Kumar to a 'real match'04:06 PM | 23 Jun, 2021
- Pakistan seeks explanation from HBO management for censoring PM ...11:02 AM | 23 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021