3,438 displaced families return to South Waziristan
The process of repatriation and rehabilitation is continued at full swing, said the political administration, IDPs of tehsils Sararogha and Sarwakie will return back to their areas till 31st of this month.
The natives of Quor Fort and Tank have already reached their homes.
All families are being provided with cash amounts, six month ration and free transportation as well by FATA Disaster Management Authority.
Approximately 3 million people from the tribal region of the country had fled their homes after a military operation was launched in the region against Pakistani talibans.
- PDM may postpone rallies if PM Imran telephones Nawaz, Zardari12:11 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- PM Imran woos back Chaudhry brothers during Lahore visit11:42 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Pakistan 'should shake hands' with Israel, Mubashir Lucman tells ...11:31 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Marriyum Aurangzeb ditches crazy fan wanting a selfie (VIDEO)10:25 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Fashion Pakistan Week postponed over Covid-19 fears07:19 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Rabab Hashim ties the knot (See Mehndi & Maiyon Pics)05:08 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Alamgir gets a new kidney after 13 years of waiting (VIDEO)05:00 PM | 25 Nov, 2020