3,438 displaced families return to South Waziristan
The process of repatriation and rehabilitation is continued at full swing, said the political administration, IDPs of tehsils Sararogha and Sarwakie will return back to their areas till 31st of this month.
The natives of Quor Fort and Tank have already reached their homes.
All families are being provided with cash amounts, six month ration and free transportation as well by FATA Disaster Management Authority.
Approximately 3 million people from the tribal region of the country had fled their homes after a military operation was launched in the region against Pakistani talibans.
- Mortal remains of Pakistani man killed in UAE attack arrives in ...10:46 AM | 21 Jan, 2022
- China, Russia and Iran launch joint drills in Indian Ocean10:22 AM | 21 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan and India meet again as ICC announces fixtures for T20 World ...09:44 AM | 21 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan’s daily Covid cases pass 7000-mark for first time09:22 AM | 21 Jan, 2022
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...08:54 AM | 21 Jan, 2022
- ‘Video’ of PSL 2022 anthem featuring Atif Aslam, Aima Baig leaked ...09:10 PM | 20 Jan, 2022
- ‘Bismillah’ – Sharmila Faruqui files cybercrime complaint ...06:49 PM | 20 Jan, 2022
- 'Kana Yaari' – Coke Studio's hijabi rapper Eva B wins hearts07:31 PM | 20 Jan, 2022
- Who has scored most runs in Pakistan Super League? Here’s list of ...01:52 PM | 15 Jan, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in world's most powerful passport list in ...11:27 AM | 13 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan’s Top News Moments of 202110:47 PM | 31 Dec, 2021
- Famous Figures We Lost in 202107:03 PM | 31 Dec, 2021