Ayesha Gulalai's ex-secretary shot dead in Lakki Marwat
Noor Zaman came under attack by unknown suspects riding on motorcycles in Tajori Town.
An investigation was underway, according to the district police.
On August 8, Zaman had moved the National Accountability Bureau (NAB) and the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Ehtesab Commission against Gulalai and her father, Shams-ul-Qayyum, alleging that they have been involved in embezzlement and corruption in various development schemes.
Ayesha Gulalai to retain NA seat as ECP dismisses ... 12:15 PM | 24 Oct, 2017
ISLAMABAD - The Election Commission of Pakistan dismissed a disqualification reference filed by Pakistan ...
- Pakistan rejects RSS chief's provocative, irresponsible remarks on ...12:32 PM | 27 Nov, 2021
- KMC launches drive-in cinema in Karachi’s Clifton11:56 AM | 27 Nov, 2021
- Local Government Amendment bill passed amid ruckus in Sindh Assembly11:28 AM | 27 Nov, 2021
- AGP detects financial irregularities of Rs40bn in PM's Covid relief ...10:53 AM | 27 Nov, 2021
- BANvPAK: Hasan Ali takes 5-51 for Pakistan as Bangladesh all out for ...10:28 AM | 27 Nov, 2021
- Pakistani stars heartbroken after rare white lion dies at Karachi Zoo05:22 PM | 26 Nov, 2021
- Latest video of TikTok star Alishbah Anjum’s takes the internet by ...03:57 PM | 26 Nov, 2021
- Hania Aamir's new dance video goes viral03:22 PM | 26 Nov, 2021