Jamaat-e-Ahmadiyya donates US$15,000 to Pakistan dams fund
The donation comes after Prime Minister Imran Khan made an appeal to the local and overseas Pakistanis to help the country counter its water woes.
According to Rabwah Times, Jamaat’s chief Mirza Masroor Ahmad wrote a letter to his party’s chapter in the American continent, asking for a grant of $15,000 (Rs1.8 million) in cheque from the central reserve via the Pakistani embassy.
Pakistanis in UAE contribute $756,000 to dams fund 09:26 PM | 24 Sep, 2018
ISLAMABAD - Pakistanis residing in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) have contributed an amount of US$756,000 to ...
“Apart from this, if anyone wants to send an amount at an individual level then they can hand it over through the Pakistani embassy,” he was quoted by the newspaper as saying in its report.
The dams fund has so far received more than Rs4 billion.
- ‘Tragic Mistake’ – US acknowledges Kabul drone strike ...09:58 AM | 18 Sep, 2021
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...09:34 AM | 18 Sep, 2021
- Pakistan reports lowest number of daily COVID cases in two months as ...09:08 AM | 18 Sep, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 18 September 202108:42 AM | 18 Sep, 2021
- Taliban replace Afghanistan women's ministry with vice department12:43 AM | 18 Sep, 2021
- Malala proud of Angelina Jolie for writing a book for children04:55 PM | 17 Sep, 2021
- Dur-e-Fishan and Danish Taimoor pair up for upcoming drama Ishq e ...04:30 PM | 17 Sep, 2021
- Alka Yagnik super excited for Imran Abbas's new drama serial 'Amanat'04:12 PM | 17 Sep, 2021