Bilawal annoyed over huge funds for Zulfikar Bhutto’s death anniversary
Bilawal directed Sindh Chief Minister Qaim Ali Shah to hold an inquiry into the matter.
The PPP Chairman said that all the expenditures on Shaheed Zulfikar Ali Bhutto’s martyrdom anniversary are met by the Party from its own funds and resources and not a single penny is spent from any government funds.
Earlier, the Sindh government released Rs 25 million to cover the expenditure of Pakistan Peoples Party’s (PPP) founder and former president Zulfikar Ali Bhutto’s death anniversary event, which will be held on April 4.
- Pakistan up 31 places in Trading Across Border Index04:02 PM | 19 Jan, 2021
- Infinix Hot 10 Play with 6000mAh battery is up for pre-orders12:57 PM | 19 Jan, 2021
- Watch – Why Hareem Shah slapped Mufti Abdul Qavi?08:23 PM | 18 Jan, 2021
- Nora Fatehi 'had fun last night' with Turkish chef Burak in Dubai ...07:29 PM | 18 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- COVID-19 – How many vaccine doses Pakistan and neighbouring ...08:34 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- 10 women celebs who lent their star power to UN06:50 PM | 5 Jan, 2021