Bilawal annoyed over huge funds for Zulfikar Bhutto’s death anniversary
Bilawal directed Sindh Chief Minister Qaim Ali Shah to hold an inquiry into the matter.
The PPP Chairman said that all the expenditures on Shaheed Zulfikar Ali Bhutto’s martyrdom anniversary are met by the Party from its own funds and resources and not a single penny is spent from any government funds.
Earlier, the Sindh government released Rs 25 million to cover the expenditure of Pakistan Peoples Party’s (PPP) founder and former president Zulfikar Ali Bhutto’s death anniversary event, which will be held on April 4.
- Synergyzer On Bringing Pakistan’s Advertising, Marketing & Media ...04:58 AM | 8 May, 2021
- ‘No hugs and kisses this eid,’ Firdous Ashiq Awan to public amid ...11:03 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Infinix tipped to launch Note 10 Pro with MediaTek Helio G9510:48 PM | 7 May, 2021
- KPK launches mobile vaccination drive for elderly citizens10:32 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Sania Mirza surprises everyone on show Jeeto Pakistan League (VIDEO)06:46 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Ali Rehman Khan celebrates 33rd birthday in style04:19 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Prince William, Duchess Kate launch their own YouTube channel02:16 PM | 7 May, 2021
- 10 Tips for Success during the Last Ashra of Ramadan08:26 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Stars who have insured their body parts07:06 PM | 4 May, 2021
- Best-dressed Stars at Oscars Red Carpet 202105:52 PM | 2 May, 2021
- Tips to follow when walking for weight loss08:11 PM | 29 Apr, 2021