PM Imran announces to extend scope of "Ehsas", "Sehat Insaf Card" programmes to Sindh
While speaking at a dinner hosted by Governor Sindh Imran Ismail in his honour in Karachi, the prime minister said that the federal government is providing resources for timely completion of development schemes in Sindh.
PM Imran breaks ground for Gwadar Int’l ... 08:22 PM | 29 Mar, 2019
ISLAMABAD - Prime Minister Imran Khan Friday launched work on New Gwadar International Airport (NGIAP) and announced ...
PM Imran said that the present government inherited severe economic challenges, but now the situation was heading towards improvement.
He said the assembly members should strengthen contact with the people in their constituencies.
Imran Khan said the government is bringing reforms in every sector to facilitate the people as the welfare of masses especially provision of health and education facilities is among the topmost priorities of the government.
Meanwhile, a delegation of Muttahida Qaumi Movement called on Prime Minister Imran Khan in Karachi.
Minister for Information and Technology, Dr Khalid Maqbool, Amir Khan, Nasreen Jalil, Kunwar Naveed, Faisal Sabzwari and Mayor Karachi Waseem Akhtar were included in the delegation.
Governor Sindh Imran Ismail was also present in the meeting.
- PM Shehbaz to announce relief package for those who can’t afford ...09:45 AM | 27 May, 2022
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...09:19 AM | 27 May, 2022
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan – 27 May 202208:46 AM | 27 May, 2022
- Amna Ilyas’ new bold photo from France sets internet on fire07:13 PM | 26 May, 2022
- Fans share their dance videos to celebrate Ali Zafar’s hit song ...05:50 PM | 26 May, 2022
- Alizeh Shah’s new video of enjoying song in car goes viral04:45 PM | 26 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in most powerful passport list in 2022? ...08:37 PM | 5 Apr, 2022
- International Women's Day - Pakistani women who made a mark globally!09:55 PM | 8 Mar, 2022
- ‘Hybrid regime’: Pakistan among worst nations on EIU's Democracy ...01:22 PM | 12 Feb, 2022